I’m currently consulting with small to medium size technology companies that need strategic marketing help – from campaign planning to execution.
I’ve been head of marketing for SaaS companies since 2014 – Mailgun (2014-2016), Assembla (2016-2017), Qualaroo (2017 – current). I’ve managed the acquisition campaign strategy and planning, paid marketing budget and the revenue numbers following this SaaS metrics model.
I walk into marketing with a mindset of generating qualified leads for the sales team. How do we do that?
- Research and understand the target persona via surveys, customer phone calls, online community listening
- Study existing web analytics and research potential keyword performance for the given industry
- Create content and messaging designed to spark conversations
- Launch gated content in niche channels
- Implement nurture campaigns with intelligent lead scoring
- Review performance ongoing and continue to optimize
The quality of your website, brand and messaging is determined by your target audience. Your numbers will tell you which gaps to close.
My specializations include: Acquisition campaign strategy and planning, Lead gen, Demand gen, Funnel optimization, Marketing automation, Content and social marketing, Content ideation and creation.
I have experience with: Hubspot, Intercom, Instapage, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HTML, Salesforce, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Zapier.
To get in contact with me, please connect with me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelabartels/